What if there was a mattress designed to address some of the common problems that can disrupt a peaceful sleep" Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to design the all-new Perfect Sleeper®, the Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, engineered to help solve 5 common sleep problems-tossing & turning, lack of support, sleeping too hot or too cold, partner disturbance and mattress roll-off or sag.
Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions, and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
5 Common Sleep and Mattress Issues
- Tossing & Turning
- Lack of Support, Leading to Back Pain
- Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
- Partner Disturbance
- Mattress Roll-Off or Sag
Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper® mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions, and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper® mattress each and every night.
- Pressure Relieving Comfort - Wake up feeling more rested. - Get pressure relieving comfort that can help reduce tossing & turning.
- Balanced Sleeping Temperature - Wake up refreshed. - Forget waking up during the night too hot or too cold. A balanced sleeping temperature can keep you comfortable so you sleep more soundly.
- Undisturbed Sleep - Wake up to your alarm, not your partner. - Undisturbed sleep, even when your partner moves, means you get a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Prevents Roll-off or Sag - Enjoy your Perfect Sleeper for years to come. - Preventing roll-off or sag in your mattress helps prolong its life, for years of lasting comfort and support.
- Did You Know" - Comfort is personal. You can read all about the differences between firm, plush, or pillow top models; but, the BEST advice we can give you is to get out there and lie down on each to determine which will be the right choice for you.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.